Have you ever been told, “Sorry, that show sold out” or, “Yes, we can get tickets however it will cost you $300 more per person?” Time and time again, I have the disheartening task of telling my client something is not available, or they will have to pay a premium for this, that, or the other. When you are looking forward to a special vacation these setbacks are disastrous and frustrating.
To avoid these stressful setbacks in planning your holiday vacation you should plan well in advance to take advantage of:
1. Early booking discounts. There is a reward for planning ahead including taking advantage of any early booking, pay-in-full, or repeat client discounts.
2. Availability. The best choice and pricing are available early. You will also find the best availability for dining, shows, entertainment, and excursions available.
3. Lock-in your price. Once you book your trip and place a deposit, the price will not change.
4. Time to save and pay for your trip over time. Booking your Christmas vacation early allows you to save for your trip, and make payments without paying any fees of interest.
5. Savings on flights. Depending on your destination the best pricing on your flight could be available up to 5 months in advance.
6. Peace of mind. I believe this is the best benefit of booking your holiday travel well in advance.
Simply put, travel is better when you plan ahead.
As always, please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. I hope that by sharing my experiences you find strength, hope, and solutions when you make your commitment to live beyond your illness.
Carmen M. Perez, Travel Counselor
Your Florida Travel Expert and Gal Pal Bounce Back Getaways Specialist
“You dream it, I plan it, you deserve it.”
Visit My Website: www.GalPalBounceBackGetaways.com
Telephone: (407) 900-9258 E-mail: Carmen@CmpTravelCounselor.com
Contact me today to start planning your holiday vacation!